Complaints Handling Policy
In this policy a complaint means an expression of dissatisfaction by a customer in relation to the service provided by us.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POLICY
Pripark (Qld) Pty Ltd seeks to maintain and enhance our reputation of providing you with high quality products and services. We value complaints as they assist us to improve our products, services and customer service.
Pripark (Qld) Pty Ltd is committed to being responsive to the needs and concerns of our customers or potential customers and to resolving your complaint as quickly as possible.
This policy has been designed to provide guidance to both our customers and staff of the manner in which Pripark (Qld) Pty Ltd receives and manages your complaint. We are committed to being consistent, fair and impartial when handling your complaint.
The objective of this policy is to ensure:
- You are aware of our complaint lodgement and handling processes,
- Both you and our staff understand our complaints handling process,
- Your complaint is investigated impartially with a balanced view of all information or evidence,
- We take reasonable steps to actively protect your personal information,
- Your complaint is considered on its merits taking into account individual circumstances and needs.
LODGING A COMPLAINT
Lodging a complaint with us can be done in one of the following ways;
- By completing the contact from on our website https://www.pripark.com.au/contact-us/
- By telephoning us in 1300 720 533
- By writing to us – PO Box 3062, Helensvale Town Centre Q 4212
- By emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
If we receive your complaint verbally and we consider it appropriate, we may ask you to put your complaint in writing.
INFORMATION WE REQUIRE
When we are investigating your complaint we will be relying on information provided by you and information we may already be holding. We may need to contact you to clarify details or request additional information where necessary. To help us investigate your complaint quickly and efficiently, we will ask you for the following information.
- Your name and contact details
- The name of the car park your complaint relates to
- The nature of the complaint
- Details of any steps you have already taken to resolve the complaint
- Details of conversations you may have had with us that may be relevant to your complaint,
- Copies of any documentation which supports your complaint.
The person receiving or managing your complaint should provide you with any assistance you may need to make your complaint. However if you consider you need further assistance, please contact the Operations Manager 1300 720 533.
When taking a complaint, we will record your name and contact details. We will also record all details of your complaint including the facts and the cause/s of your complaint, the outcome and any actions taken following the investigations of your complaint. We will also record all dates and times relating to actions taken to resolve the complaint and communications between us. Your personal information will solely be kept for the purposes of addressing your complaint. Your personal details will actively be protected from disclosure, unless you expressly consent to its disclosure.
FEEDBACK TO CUSTOMERS
Pripark (Qld) Pty Ltd is committed to resolving your issues at the first point of contact, however, this will not be possible in all circumstances, in which case further investigation will be required.
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5 business days. Once your complaint has been received, we will undertake an initial review of your complaint. There may be circumstances during this review where we may need to clarify certain aspects of your case and may request additional documentation from you.
We are committed to resolving your complaint within 10 business days of you lodging your complaint, however this may not always be possible on every occasion. Where we have been unable to resolve your complaint within 10 business days, we will inform you of the reason for the delay and specify a date when we will be in a position to finalise your complaint.
If we have sought clarification or additional documentation from you and we are waiting on you to provide this information, we may not be able to meet our 10 day finalisation commitment. In such circumstances upon receipt of your clarification or additional documentation e will indicate to you when we expect to be able to finalise your complaint.
Once we have finalised your complaint, we will advise you of our findings and any action we have taken. We will do this in writing, unless it has been mutually agreed that we can provide it to your verbally.
Last updated 06/11/2017.